February 17, 2024

Anamnesis - Act 2 Card 3

 

ACT 2 Card 3

1 My Shadow Card: The Lovers
2 Minor Arcana: Queen of Swords - 
You pause at a building and realize you used to work here. What was your job? Do you still work here?

3 Major Arcana: The Fool

The cobblestones beneath my feet led me through familiar streets to an old workplace, now silent and empty.

The Queen of Swords stared at me sharply, urging me to reflect on this place and untangle the knots of my past. I hesitated, unsure of my connection to this building. Was it once my haven for writing, filled with the sound of a keyboard and rustling paper?

The Queen's gaze sharpened, and the Fool bounced in, bringing the promise of new beginnings. Inside the building, there were echoes of creativity. My old desk, where stories once came to life, sat untouched, a monument to a bygone era. Yet, the Fool's energy buzzed around me, urging me to rediscover the joy of creativity. Holding the Queen's ink-tipped sword, my inspiration stirred.

The Queen of Swords helped me uncover hidden stories with her sharp mind and clear thinking. The Fool's spirit encouraged me to embrace the unknown and find new ways to tell tales. The Lovers encouraged me to recover lost memories and rediscover the storyteller within me.

In this process, I regained not only my workplace but also a part of myself.  Guided by the Queen's wisdom and the threads of love, I embarked on a new tale as the Fool. However, shadows of change loomed. 

My previous skills were outdated, but I found a new path in the digital age. The Queen's sword became a digital pen, and the cobblestones turned into a mouse and wires. The building's whispers transformed into the hum of innovation, and the Fool's laughter invigorated my spirit.

Although the previous workplace may have been quiet, a new storyteller emerged within its walls, embracing the digital age and weaving tales of innovation amidst the echoes of the past.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive